Waxwork Records Salem’s Lot
PRE ORDER for delivery approx Aug/Sept
Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce the double LP soundtrack release of SALEM’S LOT. Directed by TOBE HOOPER (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Poltergeist) and adapted from the novel by STEPHEN KING, SALEM’S LOToriginally aired as a two-part miniseries on CBS in 1979. Since then, the film has reached cult classic status and is regarded as one of the greatest vampire films ever made thanks to it’s creepy atmosphere, gripping story-line, and chilling climax.
Waxwork Records presents, for the first time ever on vinyl, the complete, re-mastered score of SALEM’S LOT. Featuring all 84 musical cues from the film, this two record set clocks in at over one hour of atmospheric, old-fashioned horror film music. Composed and conducted HARRY SUKMAN, the classic score to SALEM’S LOT was his final work before his death in 1984.
Waxwork has commissioned art from FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA (Afterlife with Archie, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Dark Horse Comics) for the entire LP package.
- 2 x LP 180 Gram Vampire Blue, Yellow, and Black Cloak Swirl Vinyl
- Complete and Re-Mastered 84 Cue Soundtrack
- Heavyweight Old-Style Tip On Gatefold Jacket
- Art by Francesco Francavilla
1. Teaser / The Church
2. Holy Water / Straker / Straker’s Place
3. Susan / The House #1 / The House #2
4. The Cemetery / He Writes Good
5. Lovely Susan / Straker Is Troubled / Straker Is Nervous
6. The Day Is Here
7. Tell Me It’s Not True
8. Dead Dog / It’s Cold In Here / The Thing / Mark’s Room
9. Nothing Is Forever ( Source #2 )
10. Source #3
11. It’s Still Moving / It’s Freezing / The Monster Appears
12. Bumper / Somebody’s Up There / Old Faithful / So Long, Kid / Hold It, Larry / Goodbye Crockett
13. Ralph Is Floating
14. Faithful / So Long, Danny! / Confident & Evil
15. Opening Soon / Ben Ponders / Let Us Pray
16. Now, Danny’s Mother
17. Mike Dives In #1 / Fangs Sink In / End Credits #1
18. Main Title #2
19. Back In Mark’s Room / Now It’s Mark’s Turn
20. Mark Fondles Cross / Mike & Jason / Mike’s Getting The Message
21. Appointment With Destiny / Eva Knows
22. L’inverno ( The Four Seasons, No. 4 ) ( Vivaldi, Arr. Sukman )
23. I Want A Crucifix / That’s All For Max / And Now Jason
24. Mr. Barlow / He’s Gonna Do It / It’s Mr. Barlow Again
25. Face The Master / Bumper / Poor Mrs. Glick
26. Good Girl / Leave Town / A Funny Dream / Uncertain Swan / Susan Is Curious
27. Susan Stalks Mark / Stuffed Cats / It’s Susan’s Turn
28. Have You Seen Susan? / Evil Presence / Bill Beware
29. And Now Straker / Sprained Ankle / He’s Here / Mike Dives In #2
30. Stake For Mr.Barlow / Goodbye House / Two Years Later / Found Us Again
31. Poor Susan / Conclusion (With timpani overdub) / End Credits
32. Holy Water (Main Title #1 Alternate) / The Church (with chimes)
33. Conclusion (without overdub)
34. Conclusion (with timpani & horn overdu )
35. Main Title ( Feature Version ) / Vampires! (Feature Version)
36. End Credits (Feature Version)
* Important Notice on Pre-Order items combined with items in stock *
Please note: if you place an order which consists of both a pre-order item AND an item(s) in stock, the in stock item(s) will be despatched in advance of the pre-order item becoming available and there will be an additional postage fee to cover our costs. Should you prefer to wait and take delivery of all items ordered together then please contact us and we will arrange a refund of the additional delivery fee.
Postage & Packaging costs
Costs include postage charge, packaging and handling costs. Postal insurance against damage in transit/loss is included. Costs quoted are for UK only unless otherwise stated – Northern Ireland and Highlands & Islands may attract a surcharge. There is a £10 surcharge for next day delivery on a Saturday – we will invoice the surcharge via paypal if it is applicable but will let you know first.
We will send items most items within 24 hours of payment receipt and where possible the same day. However, during busy times like Halloween, it may take up to 48 hours for despatch. If your order is urgent, let us know and we will do our best to oblige.
Delivery within the United Kingdom
Your order will be delivered depending on the postal service you have chosen at checkout. Please bear in mind the despatch turnaround time as well as delivery time when choosing the service that best fits your requirements.
Please see below a guideline overview to help you decide which service you need:
Small item delivery (3-4 business days) £2.95 PER ORDER *only applicable to certain items
Standard Shipping (3-4 business days) £4.50 PER ORDER
Expedited Shipping (1-2 business days) £8.95 PER ORDER (Monday to Friday deliveries only). For weekend deliveries call 01482 935936 before placing order
FREE UK MAINLAND Economy Shipping (5-7 business days) for orders over £150
Delivery within Europe / Rest of the World
We do ship internatinally, but not all products to all countries. If we offer a direct international delivery service, you will be able to see the cost within the listing details and choose this service at checkout.
International Tracked (3-14 business days – dependent upon location) from £13.95 PER ORDER, the shipping price will be displayed during the checkout process before payment is made.
FREE shipping outside of the UK Mainland is NOT available.
PLEASE NOTE: There may be specific products that attract different shipping rates than specified above (for example if going to a specific country or if an item is particularly large) however this will be advised during the checkout process. Please contact us for any clarification.
NOTE: some products are only for sale in UK
We cannot guarantee delivery dates for international orders but can give you an estimate if required.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.